stormmonkieskm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Returning to the cemetary after the first foray into Castle Brinewell

+4
Spivey
girdnas
sandru
Bella
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Returning to the cemetary after the first foray into Castle Brinewell - Page 2 Empty Re: Returning to the cemetary after the first foray into Castle Brinewell

Post  Bella Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:58 pm

The member 'Namkitu' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'd20' : 15

--------------------------------

#2 'd20' : 18
Bella
Bella
Admin

https://stormmonkieskm.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Returning to the cemetary after the first foray into Castle Brinewell - Page 2 Empty Re: Returning to the cemetary after the first foray into Castle Brinewell

Post  Wakko Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:59 pm

20 for both.

Wakko
Wakko

Character sheet
class: Ranger
Race: Half Elf

Back to top Go down

Post  Bella Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:04 pm

(To Kai: He is mentioned in more detail in the summary. He was the merchant being chased by goblins with the fireworks).

TO Kit: Your not really sure what it is that may be possessing her. You notice Lute as well.
Bella
Bella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Old Crone Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:13 pm

"I was in Roderic's cove getting ready to head back to Sandpoint" Lute says as he walks over to Kit as if he asked him instead if Kai, "when a group of people started to talk to me." at that he scratches his stubbled face.

"They paid me 50 gold pieces to deliver this message to someone they refered to as the 'white haired freak.'"

With that he hands over the sealed letter. "They told me right where to find you guys."

(DM: you passed through Roderic's cove on your way over. It is a small town)

The Old Crone

Back to top Go down

Post  Wakko Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:27 pm

"What group of people? Did they say anything else?"

(OOC: I hope he did not catch my act at Amekio's bar.)

Diplomacy: d20+8
Wakko
Wakko

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Bella Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:27 pm

'd20' : 18
Bella
Bella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Old Crone Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:37 pm

"They didn't say anything else and I didn't open the letter. There were six of them. The one who appeared to be in charge wore all black armor. Very well build man. He had dark skin and corn rows."

( Cool did he hear about the performance? he doesn't seem upset)

The Old Crone

Back to top Go down

Post  Koya Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:39 pm

"Sounds like the man who Jo saw at Sandpoint. The boss of those who attacked him" says Koya, a look of concern crossing her face.
Koya
Koya

Back to top Go down

Post  Wakko Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:06 pm

Cast Detect Magic on the envelope (and the man who delivered it.)

I also can use mage hand to open the letter at a distance. If Jo wants me to.
Wakko
Wakko

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Bella Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:27 pm

Since Jo has spells, he more than likely stayed at the cemetary to rest, so he would not be there. Neither the Envelope nor the man register as magic. Spivey can tell you he is not showing as evil either.
Bella
Bella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wakko Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:25 pm

Does she say anything else?
Wakko
Wakko

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Bella Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:31 pm

At this time no, as he has no other information. As Kit, Kai and Spivey prepare to head back, it is already getting late (about 11PM) and it will take about 3 hours to get back to the cemetary because of the woods and the darkness. As you are making your way through the sleeping caravan NPC's, Kit feels a goose on his rear. Koya and Lute are close by to the side on watch. Koya is warming her hands by a fire. Lute is is doing a yawn stretch to put his arm around Koya, which she quickly shrugs off.

(Jo can open the letter the following morening if he wants or he can have Kit open it whith his spells)
Bella
Bella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wakko Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:53 pm

OOC: I got my Christmas goose early!

I smile, casting detect magic on the area behind me.
Wakko
Wakko

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Bella Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:30 pm

No magic but make a perception check kit.
Bella
Bella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wakko Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:47 pm

Perception +5
Wakko
Wakko

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Bella Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:47 pm

'd20' : 19
Bella
Bella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bella Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:37 pm

The only thing you see is a very faint smile on lute's face, but it could have been nothing.
Bella
Bella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wakko Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:42 pm

Can Sandru put someone to watch over Lute?
Wakko
Wakko

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Bella Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:11 pm

I think everyone is keeping an eye on lute lol.
Bella
Bella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2