stormmonkieskm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

leadership feat

3 posters

Go down

Allow the leadership feat?

leadership feat Vote_lcap100%leadership feat Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 3 ]
leadership feat Vote_lcap0%leadership feat Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

leadership feat Empty leadership feat

Post  Bella Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:40 pm

Jorge would like to take the leadership feat at 7th. He wants a gunslinger. If I am right, it would be 5th level.

what do you think? I will say this, I will not take it into account when I am modifying the adventure up from 4 to 6 characters like I am, so I will keep things at 6 characters.

Jorge, don't vote in the poll. This is for the other three to decide (I will not vote either.)
Bella
Bella
Admin

https://stormmonkieskm.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

leadership feat Empty Re: leadership feat

Post  Specs Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:00 pm

If i was able to get the leadership feat would the followers you get as part of the leadership feat become part of the caravan?

Specs

Character sheet
class: Oracle
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Bella Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:13 pm

I honostly do not know if it can support them. I believe it is full as is but i coukd be wrong.
Bella
Bella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wakko Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:39 am

He (or she) could be an adventurer stranded in the town by the snowstorms. At the same time, the party could have been one short because of the ninja-ogre mage attack or any number of encounters.

From the SRD:

A cohort does not count as a party member when determining the party's XP. Instead, divide the cohort's level by your level. Multiply this result by the total XP awarded to you, then add that number of experience points to the cohort's total.

If a cohort gains enough XP to bring it to a level one lower than your level, the cohort does not gain the new level—its new XP total is 1 less than the amount needed to attain the next level.

Since we do experience based on other factors, I would place the cohort as always being 2 levels below the leader. It is like having an animal companion that is more useful. Like an animal companion, it would be up to the leader to make sure the cohort had the proper gear, paying for it out of her share.
Wakko
Wakko

Character sheet
class: Ranger
Race: Half Elf

Back to top Go down

Post  Bella Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:26 am

Not sure what you mean that we do xp differently.
Bella
Bella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wakko Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:09 pm

Well, we don't have individual XP charts, and you level us up based on where we need to be. For example, if we somehow missed an encounter, and the next chapter calls for us to be a level higher, and we are close, you just level us up. I think you make sure we are at the appropriate levels for each chapter, though not necessarily for each encounter. The cohort would call for a more balanced XP bookkeeping. If you just deem that he is always 2 levels below, then it makes things easier.
Wakko
Wakko

Character sheet
class: Ranger
Race: Half Elf

Back to top Go down

Post  Bella Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:47 pm

I am actually keeping up with xp this time. If you are close i will level but you will need to make up the difference still. Because of the pallys chr the cohort will always be 2 levels lower. I dont think he gets followers until 20th. Could be wrong here to though.
Bella
Bella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum