stormmonkieskm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kit's Relationships with the Caravan NPC's

2 posters

Go down

Kit's Relationships with the Caravan NPC's Empty Kit's Relationships with the Caravan NPC's

Post  Wakko Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:25 pm

(I borrowed the style of Jo)

Ameiko – Ameiko has always drawn Kit’s heart like a moth to a flame. She is a few years older than him, but what is age in matters of the heart? At first, when he was a young teen, he would follow her around, sometimes in human form, or sometimes not. While he never made his feelings clear, she probably regarded him as another person infatuated with her.

For his 1st Lvl gift, Kit will make Ameiko the heroine of his stories that he tells to the local children as part of his puppet show. While he will not deny that it is her that inspires him, he will not embarrass her either. He will continue to do little things for her: bring her meals, entertain her, etc. He will not give her gems or jewelry unless she shows an interest in any piece the party has found. At 5th level, after the castle, he does give her the chest. He explains to her that it is more than just a place to store things. I tell her the story of Pandora, and how the last thing out of the box was hope. I encourage her to do what's right, to always have hope, and that I will always be by her side.

After 7 levels, my relationship score is 23 with her. This may change depending on the DM.

Koya - My relationship to her is one of family. I trust her and treat her as a respected grandmother type. I offer to do little choirs for her, using mage hand or other spells when I can.

After 7 levels, my relationship score is 21 with her.

Shalelu - I am generally polite and friendly to her, although I might make a face if she comes in with skinned animals.

After 7 levels, my relationship score is 19 with her.

Sandru - I don't really like him, nor do I trust him completely. I sense that he is a rival for Ameiko, so I try to play little tricks on him whenever I can get away with it. He must have seen me do it once or twice, but he seems to laugh it off. I think he suspects what I am, but I have no proof.

After 7 levels, my relationship score is 17 with him.

BTW: I just noticed that they are off by 2 each.

****EDIT**** Just noticed that I put a +1 to the RS score for 1st level. Amended RS scores accordingly.

Last edited by Namkitu on Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong RS scores)
Wakko
Wakko

Character sheet
class: Ranger
Race: Half Elf

Back to top Go down

Kit's Relationships with the Caravan NPC's Empty Re: Kit's Relationships with the Caravan NPC's

Post  Bella Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:25 pm

I posted somewhere (possibly in the npc are) that Sandru and kela seem to be spending a lot of time together.

While the temperature drops theirs heats up...
Bella
Bella
Admin

https://stormmonkieskm.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Kit's Relationships with the Caravan NPC's Empty Re: Kit's Relationships with the Caravan NPC's

Post  Wakko Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:43 am

Who is Kela? Is that the barbarian girl? If so, I would not prank Sandru as much. Just enough to tease him on occasion. Would I still need to make rolls?

Last edited by Namkitu on Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added info)
Wakko
Wakko

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Wakko Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:50 am

Question: At 5th level, my charisma went up by 2 because of the magic circlet. Does this give me an automatic +1 to all my Relationship scores?
Wakko
Wakko

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Bella Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:56 am

I will look into the other question later, but it was kelda. The barbarian you rescued from the castle.
Bella
Bella
Admin

https://stormmonkieskm.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down