stormmonkieskm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non base and core character classes available

Go down

Non base and core character classes available Empty Non base and core character classes available

Post  Bella Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:24 am

3pp pathfinder character classes I have. I of course get first pick at which one I play for Slumbering Tsar, but after I choose the rest of the players can choose as well. If you end up purchasing a 3pp character option I do not own, add it to the list!

Top choices for Mike (in order of preference so far)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - A person sent from a diffrent world or time and placed in a fantasy setting (IE John Carter of Mars)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Spontanious Druid with a spirit guide instead of animal companion.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] A pretty good skill monkey that is great at solving clues. Can use knowledge of monstres to give extra damage.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Can manipulate time in a non complicated way.

Characters Mike has but has not read yet

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Not on Mikes List of Characters to play

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - A katharine hepburntype person who's self confidence can inspire allies and disrupt enemies. It is a good class, but not what IA am personally looking for for Slumbering Tsar.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Ranger with out spell. Very versitile.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - name kind of says it all.

Last edited by Admin on Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:29 am; edited 3 times in total
Bella
Bella
Admin

https://stormmonkieskm.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Non base and core character classes available Empty Re: Non base and core character classes available

Post  Bella Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:27 am

Added four more recent character purchases. They are in red.

The investigator
The Tough
The Daredevil
The Time Warden
Bella
Bella
Admin

https://stormmonkieskm.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down