stormmonkieskm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alimar Kilton

2 posters

Go down

Alimar Kilton Empty Alimar Kilton

Post  AlimarKilton Sat May 28, 2011 3:25 pm

Alimar Kilton:     Ignorance is Bliss

As a young boy the age of 8, Alimar grew up in middle class family. Growing on the good side of Freeport, his parents would encourage him in learning music, but also pushed him in his studies as a young scholar. Being able to afford home schooling Alimar learned of many things. His favorite subject was history because all he had to do was remember. He would create music that he would then put it to use in school to help remember most of the histories of Freeport and later came to find that he can use his musical skills to learn and remember just about anything. Growing up with no expectations in life, at the age of 17
He dicided to quit school and decided to pursue a career in music. As later his parents find out, they decided if he was old enough to quit school then he was old enough to learn the truth of his family. His father was the first to confess "(a bunch of gooey lifetime moments and MLK speeches later)...My boy, I really do not work for the city, your mother and I both work for the Thieves Guild and after today we can no longer keep contact with you. You see, no one can know of this. We will move to a place where I cannot say. But the reason we were never without coins was because we steal from the rich.  And well that's all I am able to say. I wish you luck as a bard, and I know of a man who can teach you the bardic ways of life. He was an old "cohort" of mine, his name is Wilfred Kensington, and I'm sure he wouldn't mind you go live with him for a while. He lives 10 miles north outside city walls, go and tell him Brothar Kilton sent you and he knows exactly what to do. Good bye my son"  Alimar's mother looked at her son and was proud of his decision but they no longer have a reason to stay in Freeport. She hands him a necklace with runes inscribed onto it. She says he will later find out what it is when he arrives at Wilfred's home. 

Alimar the next day arrives at Wilfred's home. It is a small outside theater with a small house on the side. Wilfred sees him, Alimar then tells him Brothar has sent him. In great delight Wilfred hugs Alimar as if he has known him for years. He sees his runed necklace and activates it. It is a message of what is to be done with Alimar, Wilfred nods and agrees to teach him. Years pass bye and Alimar has grown to live a life of freedom. He now passes bye towns offering his services at gatherings and as well as a mercenary, and occasionally becomes a thief just to make ends meet. After many years he still is I as foolhardy and as compulsive and he was 5 yrs ago. 

Using much of his knowledge he later finds that a group of adventurers need his help in fighting the problem in Greenbelt. He meets them and offers his services so long as he keeps what he finds. 

AlimarKilton

Character sheet
class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Alimar Kilton Empty Re: Alimar Kilton

Post  Wedge Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:34 pm

What is his combat role? Is he planning to fight in melee, use a bow, cast spells?

What spells doe he have?

Wedge

Character sheet
class: Wizard
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Alimar Kilton Empty Bard role

Post  AlimarKilton Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:38 pm

0  Dancing Lights : Creates torches or other lights. 0  Light : Object shines like a torch. 0  Read Magic : Read scrolls and spellbooks. 0  Summon Instrument : Summons one musical instrument. 0  Detect Magic : Detects spells and magic items within 60 ft. 1  Cure Light Wounds : Cures 1d8 damage + 1 level (max +5). 1  Hypnotism: Fascinates 2d4 HD of creatures. those are my spells and I am wanting to be a ranged combatant, that buffs and heals the party. My bard class features help buff.

AlimarKilton

Character sheet
class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Alimar Kilton Empty Re: Alimar Kilton

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum