stormmonkieskm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilberd's Activies in Tuskberg

2 posters

Go down

Wilberd's Activies in Tuskberg Empty Wilberd's Activies in Tuskberg

Post  Wedge Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:35 pm

While we're spending considerable time in Tusckberg, Wilberd will work on the following tasks:

1. Establish a Wizard's Society. All members must provide copies of all their spell-books, at their own expense, to the society which all members can study and/or copy spells from. Additional dues will be minimal and and no other restriction (such as how much to charge for services) will be enforced. (At least I can't think of any right now.) I'm not planning a active part in this society so this should not take much time. I do want to make sure that the society is open and fair and not dominated by a bunch of old and established wizards who deny opportunities to young wizards just getting started.

2. Investigate the Stolen Lands/First World connection, including the dead unicorn, the green hair, the green owlbear, and whatever other clues I've forgotten. The working theory is: "Powers/beings from the First World are actively opposing the development of civilization (cities, etc.) in the Stolen Lands, while supporting the existing fey in the area." Mainly I will conduct research in this area. I will send letters to scholars who may help me and I'll try to convince the rest of the group to spend some BP in finding the answers.

All this is in addition to making items, running the kingdom, and the usual studying & etc. I do have the Ring of Sustenance so I'll only need to sleep 2hrs/night giving me more time.

Wedge

Character sheet
class: Wizard
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Wilberd's Activies in Tuskberg Empty Re: Wilberd's Activies in Tuskberg

Post  Bella Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:31 pm

for number 2, is there any specific way you are going about researching this?
Bella
Bella
Admin

https://stormmonkieskm.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Wedge Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:09 pm

Admin wrote:for number 2, is there any specific way you are going about researching this?

I'm not sure what you're asking. I'd get a bunch of grad students - they're cheap! Very Happy

I have a set of clues: the green hair, the green owl bear with wings, the dead unicorn, etc. I would pose a bunch of questions about these clues. E.g. are there fey in the First World that have green hair? do they give it a tokens? does it have magical powers? how did an owl bear become green and get wings? was it part fey? how did that happen? what kind of fey kill unicorns? how do you get between our world and the First World?

There would probably be books that talk about some of this and point to other books that have more info. I would try to locate those books. The same goes for scholars - they would know part of the answer and could direct me to other scholars who'd know more.

The fey we helped out may have info as well. If they don't have the actual answers, they may give us a clue - or a clue to the next clue.

I pretty much expect to get enough info from the research to know where to go to get more answers.

I think it's pretty obvious that the folks at Fort Dredlev who are opposing us may have some answers. One thing we should do is ask our patrons in Restov what they know about the group they sent there. We could make it look like they (the Dredlev goup) is undermining Restov's project of resettling the stolen lands. Restov may be able to send some spys there and get us some answers.

Wedge

Character sheet
class: Wizard
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Bella Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:39 pm

My question was geared to find the process you were using to research. There are plenty of things you can do. I only want to supply info on the things you think of Rolling Eyes

What do you do with the unicorn?

You supplied enough information for me to think on how to answer.

I will post something soon.

Anyone else can also suggest stuff to.
Bella
Bella
Admin

https://stormmonkieskm.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down