stormmonkieskm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The PC's Arrive at the Trading Post

+3
ulf
Svetlana Leveton
Bella
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The PC's Arrive at the Trading Post - Page 3 Empty Re: The PC's Arrive at the Trading Post

Post  Bella Fri May 06, 2011 9:51 am

WilberdGates wrote:
I was thinking of casting the Grease spell in that area. It won't stop them from escaping but it should at least slow them down and make make them easy targets for our sniper.

Lol. Your going to make me hate that grease spell arn't you. Oleg is not up on spellcasting so this one would not have occured to him.
Bella
Bella
Admin

https://stormmonkieskm.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The PC's Arrive at the Trading Post - Page 3 Empty Re: The PC's Arrive at the Trading Post

Post  Wedge Fri May 06, 2011 1:26 pm

Oleg Leveton wrote:"Im not sure where you got the idea of them having a wagon came from. They do come on horseback. They load up the horses with my stuff, though. Since the bandits started stealing from the post, trade has been light." He scratches his chin for a second.

"Your welcome to go ahead with yur plan to have hut bird poop on the and then run at them while they are distracted, but they will be on horseback so they are quicker. If you do it here they will need to get off. When their walking with my stuff to their horses, the wont have their hands on there weapons. I can lure them out while you hide." He grins.

"Plus, if you kill em here, I can watch em get what they deserve."

"Do they bring the horses inside the fort or leave them outside? If they leave them then they are sure to have guard outside as well. The archer would have to make sure that this guard does not get away. For the initial attack, it would be best to separate the bandits from their horses. If you [I mean Oleg] can lure them into that position would be a great help."

"If Pythea remains unconscious, we'll need to hide her so the bandits don't get suspicions. I'd recommend the midden [smiling] ... but perhaps the Levetons have a better idea?"

"As for the poop, Hawkberd will have this bag of powder to drop on or at least near any bandits hiding outside. That'll give us good idea of where they are."

Wedge

Character sheet
class: Wizard
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Bella Fri May 06, 2011 2:31 pm

I think it would be easier to answer that question on the page with the image of the fort.
Bella
Bella
Admin

https://stormmonkieskm.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Wedge Fri May 06, 2011 3:02 pm

Admin wrote:I think it would be easier to answer that question on the page with the image of the fort.

OOC: I wanted those ideas written down in case I forget them Saturday.

Wedge

Character sheet
class: Wizard
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3